LGBT HEAVEN FORUM BRIGHTON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LGBT HEAVEN FORUM BRIGHTON

Mapping Support Available to LGBT people Locally and Nationally

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOAL at Pride 2008

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
goalmark

goalmark

GOAL at Pride 2008 Empty
PostSubject: GOAL at Pride 2008   GOAL at Pride 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:47 am

Join us at Pride to help distribute some flyers, or if you see us say hi!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegoalgroup.co.uk
Den11

GOAL at Pride 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOAL at Pride 2008   GOAL at Pride 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:32 am

Ronaldo has now scored 101 for the champions after his double in Saturday's 5-0 victory over Stoke at Old Trafford.
The landmark, and a magnificent all-round performance, is evidence that Ronaldo is now approaching his best after the distractions of the summer.
"I feel very proud," said Ronaldo, who saw his dream of a move to Real Madrid blocked by United. "One hundred goals is a great achievement. I have 101 for this club now. This is my sixth season here so I think that is fantastic."
After scoring 43 times last term, Ronaldo has reached nine this year despite being sidelined until mid-September after an ankle operation.
Back to top Go down

GOAL at Pride 2008
Page 1 of 1